Wednesday, September 8, 2010

PSA for GIS Club

The first meeting of the resurrected GIS Club will be held at Lancaster Brewing Company (Hbg location) on Thursday, 16 September, at 7:30pm.  Don't worry if you have to come a bit late, or have to leave early.  I have to be up for work at oh-dark-thirty the next morning, so I won't exactly be closing the place down.  Looking forward to getting to know my classmates better-- also looking forward to meeting alums who may or may not be gainfully employed in the field.  Hopefully, when we all graduate, some of our fellow club members can point us in the right direction, or vouch for us to their employers.  Hey, it can't hurt.  Below are directions to LBC from HACC.





View Larger Map


Here are the menus.


  I will be sending a flyer out to you all from school, however, I only have everyone's hawkmail.edu accounts, and I know I haven't checked mine since God was a boy.  Hopefully I will have everyone's real email address to send subsequent shout-outs to.  Anyway, I do hope to see you there-- it'd be nice to hang out outside of the classroom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment